Sunday, May 27, 2012

Twenty Seven

I had a wonderful twenty seventh birthday!
Thank you to everyone who made it a special day.

Here are the pictures from my celebration in Ogden
and then my celebration in Tulsa.

Eric brought me these beautiful flowers when he came home from work

My Cinco de Mayo Cookie Cake

Holding the flowers my husband got me

My gift from Eric

Reading the card - it was super sweet


He tricked me!  He got me photoshop!







Eric took me to Happy Hashi - a pretty good hibachi restaurant

Holding my cake

So, then I got my hair cut and flew to Tulsa 
to celebrate with my family...

With my sweet cousin Lauren!

My parents - They took me to Shogun - my favorite hibachi restaurant
and a tradition for Hayhurst birthday dinners

The family at Shogun
(Left to Right: Cousins Scott and Lauren, me, Aunt Danita, Uncle John and Aunt Paula,
Mom and Dad, Mimi and Pa)

Lauren ate 3 soups...

....one for Lauren and one for each baby  :)

The Shogun Chef




SHOCKED!

My parents got me an iPhone!

My parents got me a cookie cake...


The quilt my mother made me!


My mom made me this quilt from my old t-shirts




No comments:

Post a Comment