Saturday, May 26, 2012

Warriors Over the Wasatch

Hill Air Force Base hosted
an air show this weekend.
Even though it was cloudy
(and a bit chilly),
we had a great time!
Then it started raining,
so we came home.

It was my first air show.
(Unless my parents took me to one
when I was a child that I don't remember)




Grandpa Dennis is in town with us for the weekend


This is one of the planes Eric took to Afghanistan last year... you sit sideways.



The biggest plane ever.


It's crazy to watch these planes flying around base - it is so big, it looks like it won't make it off the ground.

Me and grandpa Dennis

This plane opens from the front and the back





During the singing of the National Anthem, a parachuter came down with the flag.

Parachutes


Ryan, Eric and Grandpa Dennis

Me and Sarah









I got to sit in the cockpit of a helicopter



No comments:

Post a Comment