Monday, January 2, 2012

The Details

Where the ceremony took place - The Grand Lobby of the Mayo Hotel

Our Unity Candle

Me and the Bridesmaids - showing off our shoes

Me and the Bridesmaids - showing off our shoes

Me, my mom and the Bridesmaids - showing off our shoes


Details on my dress

My bouquet wrap was the sleeve of my mother's wedding dress

My Bouquet (Generation Flowers did amazing!)


The Ceremony


Where the reception took place - The Crystal Ballroom at the Mayo Hotel





We put photographs of our parents, grandparents
and great grandparents on their wedding days
out on a table in the lobby.  Lots of great examples
of wonderful God centered marriages.

Our Cake (made to look like the lace on my wedding dress)
by: Icing on the Top

Cheesecake for the Grooms cake
We ate this particular cheesecake from the
Cheesecake Factory on our first date
(Peanut Butter and Chocolate, yum)
I love the skiing topper - Eric loves to ski

Our cake table - we put pictures of our parents, grandparents, and great
grandparents cutting their cakes on their wedding days on the table


A BIG thanks to
for the wonderful pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment