Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Be My Valentine

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
We enjoyed the cards and candy from family.
Thank you so much for thinking of us!


Eric sent me beautiful flowers.




Eric planned the evening
and kept it a secret.
All I knew was that I got to
get dressed up (which I love).

We were about to leave the house
and I was putting on my earrings
when Eric came in the room
and said,
"Are you sure you want to wear those?"
I was surprised at this statement
because he usually doesn't have
an opinion about my earrings.
Before I could get out a
"really???..."
he said, 
"I thought you might want some new ones."
Then, all suave like, he pulled a box
out of his jacket with beautiful
white gold earrings.

This sneakiness reminded me so much of
the day we got engaged.
I had no idea it was coming,
and he said,
"I think these pictures are missing something,
maybe you should wear this..."
as he pulled out an engagement ring.

I love his surprises.

My new white gold earrings!

Holding up my flowers and wearing my earrings - all ready to go eat!

I'm not sure why this picture turned out blurry.  It's still cute though...

Eric took me to Zucca Trattoria for dinner.
It's a great Italian restaurant that I've been 
wanting to try out.  It's pretty close to our house.
We enjoyed our chicken and pasta
and then came home to catch up on our DVR'd shows
while using our Cuisinart Fondue Pot
(that my Mimi and Pa got us as
a wedding gift) to make chocolate
for dipping strawberries!
So we watched Dirty Jobs
and the season premiere of Top Shot. 

My mom got us some word art to go above our bed - we love it!

I got Eric a robe for Valentines Day.  I've had one
and he has been wanting one.  So now we both
have robes to hang on our hooks.

It was a wonderful Valentine's Day.
I'm so very blessed with the most incredible husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment