Sunday, November 4, 2012

One Year Anniversary Celebration!

We celebrated our first 
anniversary on October 29th.

On our actual anniversary, we
got dressed up and drove into
downtown Salt Lake City to eat
at Christopher's Steakhouse.
We enjoyed our delicious food
and then drove home to eat
the top tier of our wedding cake.
  

The top tier of our wedding cake - 1 year later

The cake and the champagne flutes we used at our wedding
I had a few drink napkins left as well

Cutting our cake...

Feeding each other the cake
After we ate some cake
(that still tasted delicious!)
and toasted, we sat down
to watch our wedding film - 
which makes me tear up
every time! It was a wonderful wedding.
(Please excuse the Christmas
tree in the background...
I bought our first Christmas
tree a couple weeks ago
and was so excited that
I just had to put it up and see
what it looked like.)


Since the traditional gift
for the first anniversary
is paper, I got Eric tickets
to a concert.  One of his
favorite musicians 
(Joe Bonamassa) happened
to be playing in Tulsa while
we were going to be in town.
(We were in town for my 
sister-in-law's baby shower)

Eric surprised me with
an invitation to spend
a night at the Mayo Hotel
(which is where we got married)
the night of the concert.

Eric made this invitation for me

My parents gave us a gift basket with champagne
and some snacks


The view from the rooftop of the Mayo Hotel in Tulsa


On the roof at the Mayo Hotel


We got married on this staircase



At the Joe Bonamassa Concert at the Brady Theater in Tulsa

Joe Bonamassa

Joe Bonamassa

Joe Bonamassa

We've had a wonderful
year of marriage and we
celebrated in style!
I'm looking forward to
many many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment