Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Aunt Taylor Meets Natalie!

I just got back from spending
a week in Texas with my family.
I got to meet Natalie for the 
first time - it was fabulous!

My first time holding my sweet niece!


Natalie's room

Ready for the BCS National Championship Game!
(Candace is a Notre Dame Alumni)
Unfortunately, they didn't beat Alabama.

We had several errands to run,
so we took Natalie on her first 
shopping trip.  She loved it!


Natalie's first time in Neiman Marcus!  (Candace is a buyer for Neiman Marcus)

My brother with Natalie and Baxter

Grammie Pammie with Natalie!


Gramps with Natalie


We love the new addition to the Hayhurst family!

I got to love on both babies!  Natalie and Gizmo

She likes to sleep with her arms up like this

Trevor with Natalie and Gizmo


No comments:

Post a Comment