Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Twenty Six

My husband turned 26 on
June 5th.  Like my birthday,
his was celebrated on several
different occasions.  

His first birthday gift
came pretty early in May.
He had been wanting some
new golf equipment...



"Taylor, stop taking pictures of me!"













He got a new driver and a new wedge

His second celebration was
in Dallas with my family.
We were there to celebrate my
brother's 30th birthday primarily.  





My parents got him a guitar pedal



The third celebration happened
while we were at Lake Powell
with Eric's family.

We made apple pie on the grill.



Apple Pie with a candle

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!...."

Blowing out the candle




Eric's parents got him a new guitar pedal

On Eric's actual birthday, I
surprised him with another gift.
He is always able to guess what I 
get for him, so I have had this gift hidden
under our bed for several weeks.

He was surprised when he saw it
and had no clue what it was.
I finally surprised him!




It's a nice leather guitar strap

Doesn't it look sharp?  And he says it's comfortable.


Playing his guitar with his new pedals...

It was a rainy day, but we
were still able to grill
the steaks that had been
marinating.  They were delicious.
We also had corn on the cob 
and steamed veggies.  
We're healthy...

But then,
we teamed up to make one of his
favorite desserts, hot fudge pudding cake.
Topped with ice cream, it was very yummy.




Eric got many phone calls, texts, emails,
Facebook notes, and a few cards.
Thank you to everyone for making
his birthday special - he is
so special to many.
And for good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment