Friday, December 2, 2011

Bridal Portraits

Photographer: Simply White Photo
Make-up: Summer Turner
Hair: Robin
Nails: Jackie
Attire: The Bridal Palace


















This is my mom's veil.  I decided not to wear it on the actual wedding day,
but being the sentimental girl I am, I am glad to have pictures with it on.
I'm still amazed at how well it went with my dress.

This is my mom and dad on their wedding day - July 1, 1978

After Eric proposed, my mom and I had a great time opening her dress that had been sealed in a box for 33 years.

My parents - they still have it after 33 years!
And my mom still fits in her dress!

Just for kicks, I tried on my mom's dress.
It's not really me, but I chose a dress that is a modern day version of hers.
Taps and Tango needed to be in the picture as well, of course.







No comments:

Post a Comment