Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Underwood

These pictures were taken from guests at our wedding!

One of two table designs

One of two table designs

We had pictures of family members on their wedding days.
We have been blessed with great examples of what a good marriage is

My parents - July 1978

My Maternal Grandparents

My Paternal Grandparents

Eric's Great Grandparents

My Great Grandparents

Eric's Parents - July 1982
Eric's Maternal Grandparents

Eric's Paternal Grandparents



The Guest Book

Where the ceremony took place





My mom, helping me get into my dress



Jamming out with the band - StraightShooter



Our first dance
Amazed by Lonestar



With our parents

Mr. and Mrs. Underwood

All of my first cousins

The Father Daughter Dance
May Each Day by Andy Williams

Icing on the Top made our wonderful cake

Our Parents

Husband and Wife!


The Mother Son Dance
What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong

My wonderful cousin





No comments:

Post a Comment