Saturday, October 27, 2012

OSC International Social

Every year, the Officers' Spouses' Club
(hereafter referred to as the OSC)
hosts a dinner for Hill Air Force Base's 
International Military Members.

This is a fun event because each
OSC Board Member gets to make
two dishes representing their
home state.  The Internationals'
loved trying new foods.

This event was held at the Golf Course Club House on base

I made sugar cookies - pumpkin shaped sugar cookies. Yum



My contribution: Indian Tacos complete with fry bread and all the fixins





All of the International Families

The participating OSC Board Members

The event was a success.
I'm looking forward to our
next OSC Social.
It will take place next month.
I'll get to bust out my cowboy boots
and pearl snap button up!


No comments:

Post a Comment